Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday's Blessings

Pin It
 
this week I loved the .....
 
smell of :  fresh air when I was able to open the windows in the kitchen for a few hours
 
sound of :  the school bell at 3pm
 
taste of :  Hubby's homemade baked beans
 
sight of :  the return of the Canadian geese
 
feel of :  a hot cup of tea between my hands in the evening
 
 
this week I am thankful for .....
 
- having a little free time to organize some closets
 
a trip to the library with a tote bag full of new books
 
friends to help plow us out after the blizzard and waiting for the next storm to roll in tonight
 
Have a Blessed Sunday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, a lot's of lovely Things to be thankful for! The smell of hot tea and holding the cup is relaxing ... and such an ecxitement to come home from library with a bag filled with books :) So happy that you've got help with the snow ... Hope that It's not going to be a bad storm tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you got help with the snow. That's wonderful. I love the feeling of a hot cup of tea in my hands too; it's one of my favorite simple pleasures in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you're stocked up on books to read while you wait for winter to end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, how's it going? I just now mentioned this information with a coworker, we'd a great chuckle.


    Feel free to visit my webpage fitness tips women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...