Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday's Blessings

Pin It
 
this week I loved the ....
 
smell of :  the first cup of coffee in the morning
 
sound of :  crows cawing
 
taste of :  Easter chocolate
 
sight of :  a muddy driveway
 
feel of :  little chicken's downy feathers at the local farm supply store
 
 
 
this week I am thankful for .....
 
listening to my son on the telephone, telling me how he attempted to make his first homemade batch of stew in the crockpot ..... truly made my week!  LOL
 
some of the snow finally melting but then the storm we got yesterday bring another 6 inches back!
 
early morning walks
 
Have a Blessed Sunday and remember to give your loved ones a hug! 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a blessed week. Those little chicks draw me in every time too. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Debbie, The taste of Easter chocolate certainly does it for me.....sorry, as you know I'm a self confessed "chocoholic".
    How marvellous that your son attempted his first crockpot stew...well done to him....don't you just love stews.
    I'm sorry to hear you have more snow falling, I do hope it melts soon and that you can enjoy some warm Spring weather. We had our first beautifully sunny, Spring day yesterday....it made me feel so happy.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the candy does sound good. The snow--not so much.

    Hope your Sunday is enjoyable.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I was curious about your mud comment, until I realized that meant the snow was melting. Hopefully the newly-fallen snow will melt soon, and you'll be able to see the mud again.

    I'm expecting the arrival of some baby chicks in the mail soon; those little downy fluff balls are so cute, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things to be thankful for!!!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...