Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Pin It
 
 
 
Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!'  This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away.  Won't you join us?  Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!  This week Patrice took questions from her readers.


  
QUESTIONS:
 
1.  Furry Bottoms asks:  Did you grow up in a small town, or a big town?  Did you like it?
 
2.  Lisa wants to know:  IF you could pick one song to hear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
 
3.  Karen asks:  What are your pet peeves?
 
4.  Colletta says:  Do you remember your dreams?  Are they in color or black and white?  What is the craziest dream you've ever had?
 
5.  Rachel asks:  What is the perfect pair of shoes for you?

    Everyday Ruralty
     
    ANSWERS:
     
    1.  I loved growing up in a small town.  When we weren't at home, we were at my Grandma's or Auntie's farm.  It was great growing up that way!
     
    2.  I couldn't pick just ONE song.  I love all types of music and change it up regularly whenever my mood changes so I couldn't pick just one.
     
    3.  As Patrice said last week laziness.  That's a big one as well as procrastination. 
     
    4.  I never remember my dreams so I could never tell you what my craziest one was!
     
    5.  Perfect pair? None.  Once the weather has turned warm enough, I run around bare footed and LOVE it!
     
    I am so glad you stopped by for a chat!  If you would like to see what the other ladies are up to, stop on over at Patrice's.  They are always happy to welcome more!  Have a wonderful Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!
    

5 comments:

  1. Yes, growing up in a small town is the best! I can't wait to wear nothing but flip-flops! Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it would be crazy to pick just one song. I can be obsessed with a song but it doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only it would get warm enough for bare feet one of these days!! Nice chat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These chats sound like fun! I grew up barefoot in the summers on the farm. By the end of the summer, my feet were as tough as shoe leather! I could walk over thistles! Did you know that the famous Canadian singer, Anne Murray, performed barefoot in her earlier days. I saw her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry it took so long for me to visit, I've been down with the flu this week.Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...