Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Pin It
 
 
 
Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!'  This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away.  Won't you join us?  Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
 
 QUESTIONS :
 
1.  Is there a room in your home that you'd like to redecorate or remodel?
 
2.  Did you watch the Oscars?
 
3.  How many pairs of blue jeans do you own?
 
4.  What was your favorite toy as a child?
 
5.  If you could visit a country in Europe, which would you choose?
 
 
Everyday Ruralty
 
ANSWERS :
 
1.  No, no special room but I would love hardwood floors!
 
2.  Nope, don't like the Oscars.
 
3.  I would say about 20 pairs but only a few fit.  I always keep my jeans if they get too small or too big for when my weight fluctuates.
 
4.  My Holly Hobbie doll.
 
5.  Well I have been to Europe. LOVE the Netherlands but if I had a choice I would choose Ireland since I haven't been there.
 
 
I am so glad you stopped by for a chat!  If you would like to see what the other ladies are up to, stop on over at Patrice's.  They are always happy to welcome more!  Have a wonderful Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!
 


4 comments:

  1. Hardwood floors are beautiful. I always thought Holly Hobbie was cute. I would love to visit the Netherlands and Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watch the Oscars from start to finish. I glance intermittently if it passes through my channel surf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few sizes a jeans too. My weight has always fluctuated.I love hardwood floors. I am so off of carpet. I used to think it made a room warm, but I can't believe the amount of dirt they hold, even if you vacuum all the time. I have been to Europe, but would like to go to the Netherlands. Have a great week!
    **You keep me on my toes by posting the questions for the previous week. It's a brain teaser after visiting other blogs! :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...