Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday's Blessings

Pin It



this week I loved the .....

smell of :  dinner cooking after a long day at work

sound of :  the furnace starting up on a cold winter's night

taste of :  banana bread

sight of :  a snowstorm

feel of :  cozy quilts


this week I am thankful for .....

-  an unexpected snow day from work

-  a great price on car insurance and an agent who still makes house calls!

-  small miracles everyday

Have a Blessed Sunday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful week, Enjoy the rest of your Sunday 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Debbie, My favourite would be the smell of dinner cooking after a long day at work. There is nothing like the smell of home cooking when you walk through the front door.....it just says "Home". Have a lovely afternoon. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and that my friend is a great weeks worth of blessings!
    Have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nice week. I wish I could have seen the snow storm :) I never tire of seeing the snow fall.

    I hope you have had a blessed Sunday.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, I wish I could send you some!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...