Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Pin It



It's Thrifty Thursday once again!  First up is something I saw on someone's blog and pardon me but I don't remember who it was!!!  Sharon, was it you?  For some reason I thought it was ... so if one of my readers posted a set they found a while back, please leave a comment and tell me who you are.  Anyhoo, I had seen these and since I had fallen in love with theirs,  I just had to grab this set.  Silverware trays!  The set of three was only $1.00.  There is a small chip on the largest tray but I don't mind.  I was ecstatic to find them!




and then, just in time for decorating ... this little trio.  Cost .25 cents.


Now is the time to hit the thrift stores if you need Christmas decorations.  I always find a ton of them this time of year ... better yet, wait until after Christmas and pick them up even cheaper!  Happy thrifting and remember to give your loved ones a hug!


10 comments:

  1. Love those after Christmas sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't the one who posted the trays. You do so well thrifting Debbie finding the most unusual items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, I thought it was you. Thanks anyway Sharon!

      Delete
  3. Those silverware trays are beautiful--and to think you paid less than one would for strictly-utilitarian plastic trays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful the things you can find used?! :0)

      Delete
  4. Those are great! I've never seen them before and will be nice to dress up a serving table. I agree with the OP's, you always find the best sales

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your silverware trays!! I saw some neat vintage trays like this a long time ago at a thrift store. I didn't know what they were until months later, when I saw them in a post or magazine! Urgh! Great prices! Are Goodwill stores are pretty expense here. Great deal!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I love hitting up thrift stores for cute decor for the holidays (and well for lots of other things too). It's amazing how many hidden treasures those stores have and how many "shabby chic" finds you can spruce up!! I love those trays. What a steal!

    I hope you are having a lovely week my dear and thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come back and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...