Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday's Blessings

Pin It

this week I loved the .....

smell of :  Christmas pine

sound of :  Christmas music

taste of :  Hershey's kisses

sight of :  our decorated Christmas tree

feel of :  the Christmas spirit in the air


this week I am thankful for .....

-  the anticipation of Lucas' arrival for a week

-  getting chores for Christmas finished and checked off the list 

- the flu bug didn't stick around to long here at the old homestead 

Have a blessed Sunday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I'm happy you're getting a long waited loved one arriving within a week, and that the flu-bug is not around any more! I like your new header a lot - lovely sky and charming barn! Have a blessed Sunday,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I have to agree with your "This week I loved" list--even though I didn't eat Hershey's kisses this week, and my trees isn't quite decorated yet. I do love everything on the list, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you just have to eat Hershey's kisses! Have a great Sunday.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...