Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday's Tip

Pin It

The tip today comes from Frugal Village, a site that I am a member of and visit daily.  If you enjoy saving money, check it out! The people are warm and friendly and have so many money saving ideas, it will blow your mind.

If I purchase garments on sale at the store, sometimes the cashier will toss the hanger and garment in the bag.  These hangers can be useful for certain items but I have found they don't last very long....must be cheap plastic.



When I saw this tip, I stopped throwing the broken hangers out and started using the clips.....for this,


and this,


or this.....


So many possibilities!  Thanks to Contrary Housewife...the member who posted this tip on the site.

Have a great day and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

14 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...