Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Pin It My the weeks fly by!  It is Thrifty Thursday!

This little clay statue was found by my Mom for 50 cents.  My Mom was drawn to her from across the room where the yard sale was held and just had to have her.  If any one has seen anything like this or knows anything about such a statue, could you please drop me a line....we find her fascinating.  Thank you!



Next up.... a cute little wooden rooster I found.  I just love how he sits on the edge of a shelf and his cute little yellow legs hang over the edge.  He was only 25 cents and will look adorable when added to my collection at home.


Looking forward to hitting the sales again this weekend!

Remember to give your loved ones a hug.  Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. She is fascinating isn't she! I bet she has a story behind her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think so too and would love to know the story! Have a great day Kimmie.

      Delete
  2. I think I want to become your garage sale buddy. :-) You certainly have a knack for finding unique items at great prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Kristi...I would love to have you join me!

      Delete
  3. love both pieces but have no info on the small statue for you. she does bring a sense of peace with her though, doesn't she~!?

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think she does too Libby! I hope you have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...