Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Pin It

Time for Thrifty Thursday!!




Buttons!  I found buttons!  I love buttons ..... I love playing with them and letting them slip through my fingers.  I imagine the people who wore the clothing they came off of and the clothing itself ... was it a fancy skirt, a trusty, worn out cowboy shirt or a blouse that was regrettably out-grown.  




I also love the tin that they came with and the wooden box that holds the bigger buttons.  Unfortunately the wooden box is missing a side piece or I could have decorated it a bit with some paint, fabric and some ModPodge.  Oh well, I can't always be lucky!




Tin with buttons - $ 2.99    Wooden box with larger buttons - $ 2.49





Now to find something to do with them!  Remember to give your loved ones a hug!




4 comments:

  1. Oh, perfect! I'm crazy about buttons too. I just like all the interesting shapes and colors. Yours were indeed a real bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky...they are fun aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...