Sunday, March 11, 2012

Liebster Award

Pin It


Thank you so much to Mad Hen over at Fluff and Feathers for this heartwarming award!  She sent it over to me earlier today and I feel honored that she nominated me!

Liebster is a German word that means beloved or dearest....but it can also mean favorite.  What a 'warm, fuzzy' feeling that gave me!  The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to talented and/or loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and to bring attention to these wonderful blogs!

There are some conditions to accepting the award.  One is to acknowledge and thank, through a link, the blogger who was kind enough to nominate you and to cut and paste the award onto your own page.  Another is to pass the award on to other deserving bloggers.

Without further ado, I would like to pass the award on to the following bloggers:

Darlene over at FrugalCountryLady who loves so much of the same things I do and is a very close friend.

Granny over at Granny's Garden who creates beautiful soaps in Australia.

Melinda over at Country Dreaming who loves crafting, cooking while working with Special Needs children in Kansas.

and don't forget to check out Mad Hen's blog as well!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me Deb.
    You are a one of a kind friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to think of me.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...